Monday, January 1, 0001
10 Incredible Reasons People Are Moving to Sweetwater
Whether they come from across Austin or across the country, a growing number of new residents are moving to Sweetwater. Here are 10 incredible reasons why happy homeowners are choosing Sweetwater, recently named Austin’s Best Overall Community by the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin.
- Over 700 Acres of Natural Open Space – Sweetwater devotes half of its acreage to parks, trails and natural open space, preserving beautiful hills, canyons, bluffs and creeks for residents to enjoy from their own backyards, or out on the trails.
- Highly Regarded Lake Travis ISD Schools – Ranked in the top 2% of Texas school districts by SchoolDigger.com, Lake Travis ISD makes Sweetwater a great place to get an education. Students in Pre-K through 12 attend new and remodeled campuses close to home. Teachers are great too, with Lake Travis ISD ranking No. 3 in the Austin metro for “Best Teachers” in a recent Niche.com study.
- Leading Homebuilders Offer Variety – Sweetwater offers new homes priced from the high $200,000s to $700,000s by nine leading homebuilders. The Sweetwater Welcome Center and nine fully furnished models are open daily, along with a wide variety of new homes ready for quick move-in.
- The Sweetwater Club – This active amenity fits in perfectly with the friendly Sweetwater lifestyle, offering swimming, sports fields, an event lawn, a dog park and much more. The Great Room and outdoor patio host classes and community events throughout the year.
- Great Shopping & Dining Just Minutes Away – Just five miles from Sweetwater, residents can shop for everything from high fashion to fresh groceries at The Hill Country Galleria and other major retail centers. Nearby dining choices include everything from trendy farm-to-table restaurants, to down home Texas BBQ.
- The Stars at Night – The Hill Country sky above Sweetwater is filled with twinkling stars. Sweetwater is doing its best to help residents enjoy the stunning night view, by limiting lights and offering regular “Stargazing & S’mores” evenings with a planetary geologist.
- Parks & Trails – Sweetwater residents will ultimately enjoy 10 miles of trails meandering along scenic canyons, ridges and creeks. Several miles are already completed, along with community parks. Residents can also enjoy many spectacular Hill Country parks and swimming within a 30-mile drive (or less) from Sweetwater.
- Happy Trails from Coast to Coast
- Nexton Wins Six Awards at the Charleston Home Builders Association 29th Annual Prism Gala
- Slideshow Content