Community Representative (Part-Time) at Bexley
Land O' Lakes, FL
Position Reports To:
Represent the Bexley community and Newland as one of the first points of contact for guests to the Bexley Club and Cafe, ensuring excellent service and a positive guest experience
- Provide guests visiting the Information Center with an engaging and relevant community overview and introduction to the Bexley brand, creating a positive and memorable guest experience
- Utilize the electronic registration system to capture accurate guest data; promote the benefits of electronic registration and encourage its use with guests and builders
- Manage web leads and distribute to builders as needed
- Run MarketSync reports, such as Sales & Traffic, Product Reports, etc
- Provide relevant and complete guest follow-up, following the follow-up action plans
- Perform regular community and builder website audits, to ensure content is accurate and current
- Participate in competitor community shops; maintain current pricing and community information on area competitors
- Nurture relationships with our Realtor partners and on-site builder sales people, supporting their needs and those of their clients/customers
- Assist with and participate in community events, grand openings and other special promotions as scheduled on- and off-site.
- Open, maintain and close the Information Center according to procedure.
- Provide support for the Café operation as needed
- Performing administrative functions such as preparing letters and fliers, managing mail, and assisting the Marketing Manager.
- Placing supply orders and maintaining an inventory of supplies and gifts (as needed).
- Participate in training sessions as required and applicable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Must be personable and enjoy interacting with people
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn proprietary CRM software
1. College Degree Preferred
2. Evenings/Weekends Required
3. Work Experience – 2+ years in high-end resort or real estate environment
Please apply on our Job Board by clicking here.
This job is located in Land O' Lakes, FL.
Posted March 14, 2018
Newland is an equal opportunity employer. We will not unlawfully discriminate against team members or applicants for employment on any legally protected basis including, but not limited to: race, color, sex, religion, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, age (over 40), pregnancy, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Newland will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or a team member, upon request, unless undue hardship would result.