Community Representative (Part-Time) at Elyson
Position Reports To:
Elyson, a master-planned community in Katy, TX (located on the west side of the Grand Parkway at FM 529), is looking for an enthusiastic part-time Community Representative to join our team primarily for WEEKEND SHIFTS (9:30-6pm on Sat and/or 11:30-6pm on Sun). The position will share the vision and story of our expanding new home community to customers visiting the Welcome Center. This position will be part of a company rooted in creating thoughtfully planned communities, Newland Communities; a company with over 45 years of history.
- Understand and support the execution of community brand at all touch points—the Welcome Center, at model homes, at amenities and throughout the community.
- Guide the Welcome Center guest experience to ensure guests’ wants and needs are met or exceeded.
- Effectively register guests and capture guest information.
- Open, maintain and close the Welcome Center according to procedure.
- Perform administrative functions such as preparing letters, emails, fliers, managing mail and assisting the Marketing Manager.
- Place supply orders and maintaining an inventory of supplies and gifts.
- Support the real estate agent outreach program by contacting agents to inform them about Elyson and our program. Assisting and participating in agent events when needed on and off site.
- Assist and participate in community events, grand openings and other special promotions as scheduled on and off site.
Requirements - Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- High energy level and excellent customer service skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Detail oriented person with the ability to easily multi-task.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet-based applications, and CRM experience helpful, as is the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to work most WEEKENDS, plus the possibility of some weekdays and holidays for an average of 15+ hours/week.
- College degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Real estate experience (preferred).
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience in high end resort, real estate or retail environment delivering exceptional customer service.
- Marketing/Sales background is a plus.
- Position is part-time (average of 15-20 hours/week) and includes working most weekends and some weekdays and holidays.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Elyson@NewlandCommunities.com.
This job is located in Katy, TX #LI-DNP
Posted June 2, 2017
Newland is an equal opportunity employer. We will not unlawfully discriminate against team members or applicants for employment on any legally protected basis including, but not limited to: race, color, sex, religion, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, age (over 40), pregnancy, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Newland will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or a team member, upon request, unless undue hardship would result.