Customer Relations Coordinator at Wendell Falls
Position Reports To:
Responsible for demonstrating the vision and story of our expanding new home community, Wendell Falls, to customers visiting the information center.
1. Manage Wendell Falls Info Center and customer relations
- Perform Info Center opening and closing responsibilities
- Meet with guests to determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific product types and builders
- Present the Newland Communities philosophy and vision of Wendell Falls to customers both in-person and online and educate customers on features and offerings within Wendell Falls
- Perform Info Center opening and closing responsibilities.
- Guiding the customer experience to determine requirements and expectations in order to share product types and builders.
- Understanding and supporting the execution of community brand at all touch points—the Information Center, at model homes, at amenities and throughout the community.
- Effectively registering and capturing guest information.
- Maintains the information center experience, appearance and keeps inventory on all collateral materials used for customer communication.
- Manages sales and traffic data entry and reporting and communicates weekly trends to team.
- Coordinates with builder sales agents to gather important customer information and maintain relationship.
- Assist with updating inventory sheets, website, Pivotal and outside home source websites with home availability under the direction of the marketing manager.
- Assist with maintaining builder relations in accordance with Exhibit A of builder agreements; ensure adherence and report any issues or areas of concern to marketing manager.
- Assist with tracking of information related to market performance, competition, product segmentation, and shopper and buyer trends at the community level.
2. Manage sales leads from visitors – on-site and online
- Follow-up on leads from website and paid home sites, when necessary.
- Complete My Perfect Place (registration) on each visitor and perform nurturing campaign based on lead type.
- Understand and proficiently utilize market synch to enter and pull customer data in order to evaluate customer patterns/trends.
- Assist with Marketo content update for Wendell Falls as new parks, neighborhoods, and other amenities to keep fresh and interesting.
3. Assist with broker outreach and community events
- Assist with the execution of onsite marketing and community events. May include planning, ordering, set-up/tear-down, and other responsibilities as assigned by marketing manager.
- Assist with realtor office visits/information drops, and assembly of information (brochures, goodie baskets, etc.) as needed.
- Work with marketing manager to schedule and prepare realtor onsite/offsite meetings per realtor outreach program strategy.
- Placing supply orders and maintaining an inventory of supplies and gifts.
Requirements - Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to assess needs and deliver solutions both externally and internally.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office, including Publisher and PowerPoint, internet-based applications, and CRM experience helpful, as is the ability to learn new software.
- Responsible – able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to organize and multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to think strategically and execute.
- Positive attitude and the desire to work in a team environment.
- High energy level and great communication skills are necessary.
- College Degree Required
- Weekends Required
- Work Experience - marketing, event or real estate environment preferred
- Realtor® License a plus
Please apply on our Job Board by clicking here.
This job is located in Wendell, NC #LI-DNP
Posted April 18, 2018
Newland is an equal opportunity employer. We will not unlawfully discriminate against team members or applicants for employment on any legally protected basis including, but not limited to: race, color, sex, religion, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, age (over 40), pregnancy, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Newland will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or a team member, upon request, unless undue hardship would result.