Position Reports To:
As part of a collaborative team, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing marketing administrative support for all Austin-area communities in addition to coordinating marketing activities for Teravista (at the direction of the Marketing Director).
1. Run and distribute critical reports for Falcon Pointe, Teravista, Rancho Sienna and Sweetwater:
2. Update community information for Falcon Pointe, Teravista, Rancho Sienna and Sweetwater, including:
3. Manage the administrative functions associated with the marketing budgets for each community.
4. Support homeshopper, builder and real estate professional outreach by providing/distributing approved materials and displays, and by participating in community events and activities.
5. Participate in and support activities and events that support Newland Communities’ profile in Austin; i.e., MAX awards, WC Realtors events, etc.
Hours: This position is part-time with approximately 15-25 hours per week.
Education: College degree in Marketing preferred.
Please apply on our Job Board by clicking here.
This job is located in Austin, TX. #LIDNP
Posted April 12, 2018
Newland is an equal opportunity employer. We will not unlawfully discriminate against team members or applicants for employment on any legally protected basis including, but not limited to: race, color, sex, religion, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, age (over 40), pregnancy, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Newland will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or a team member, upon request, unless undue hardship would result.
Yay! Thanks for signing up!
One more thing—