Marketing Coordinator at Embrey Mill
Position Reports To:
Responsible for executing the marketing plan and demonstrating the vision and story of our expanding new home community Embrey Mill.
Manage and maintain the client registrations, reporting system and database
- Provide MarketSync reports as requested to support marketing decisions
- Gather registrations and sales information from builder sales agents and input into MarketSync
- Generate weekly sales and traffic reports and contribute to other reports and presentations as requested
- Manages sales and traffic data entry and reporting and communicates weekly trends to team.
- Coordinates with builder sales agents to gather important customer information and maintain relationship.
- Assist with updating inventory sheets, website, Pivotal and outside home source websites with home availability under the direction of the marketing manager.
- Assist with maintaining builder relations to ensure adherence and report any issues or areas of concern to marketing manager.
- Assist with tracking of information related to market performance, competition, product segmentation, and shopper and buyer trends at the community level.
Coordinate Realtor Outreach program
- Follow-up on leads from website and paid home sites, when necessary.
- Assist with realtor office visits/information drops, and assembly of information (brochures, goodie baskets, etc.) as needed.
- Support real estate professional outreach by providing/distributing materials and displays, and by participating in presentations about the community.
- Understand and proficiently utilize market synch to enter and pull customer data in order to evaluate customer patterns/trends.
Assist with website content and Social Media programming
- Work to maintain / update the community website.
- Work with marketing director to schedule online campaigns and social media contests
- Review and contribute to the online marketing campaign
Requirements - Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Strong customer service skills and a high energy level are necessary.
- Ability to assess needs and deliver solutions both externally and internally.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office, internet-based applications, and CRM experience helpful, the ability to learn new software.
- Responsible – able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to organize and multi-task efficiently.
- Positive attitude, great communication skills and the desire to work in a team environment.
- College Degree Required
- Weekends occasionally
- Work Experience - marketing, event or real estate environment preferred
- Ability to use a camera and some photography experience
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Public Relations, Sales, and/or Hospitality experience, a plus
Direct Reports to this Position: N/A
Please apply on our Job Board by clicking here.
This job is located in Stafford, VA.
Posted March 23, 2018
Newland is an equal opportunity employer. We will not unlawfully discriminate against team members or applicants for employment on any legally protected basis including, but not limited to: race, color, sex, religion, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, age (over 40), pregnancy, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Newland will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or a team member, upon request, unless undue hardship would result.